Learn How You Can Get Better and More Predictable
Bottom-Line IT Marketing Results
Do you own or manage a computer consulting business, VAR, network integrator, IT solution provider, MSP, system builder, or computer repair business?
Do you need to attract the best, steady, high-paying small business IT clients in your local area to your firm?
If so, then listen up.
Marketing is one of the single biggest challenges faced by computer consulting firms, VARs, network integrators, IT solution providers, and managed service providers.
If you own or manage a business like this, marketing is probably one of your biggest challenges, one which can literally make or break your business.
After all, without marketing there are no leads to qualify, no sales calls to go on, no proposals to generate, no prospects to convert into customers, and no possibility of any kind of ongoing support contract revenue.
"Word-of-mouth and traditional phone book advertising are not marketing strategies. They’re wishful thinking."
- Joshua Feinberg, Business Development Director, SP Home Run Inc.
So to Say Marketing is Crucial is Actually a
Marketing results are the fuel that powers your entire IT services business.
But getting those results for many can be easier said than done, for 3 main reasons:
- Your Lifetime Customer Value is an Afterthought: Most spend not enough time or money on marketing, usually because their lifetime customer value is too low and they enjoy tinkering with the latest equipment and software in their lab far too much for their own good.
- Your Existing Marketing Lacks Results and Accountability: Many times the marketing activities that are being done are completely misguided and ineffective, basically a big waste of time and money.
- Your Marketing is Perpetually Back-Burnered: When these same people finally get around to marketing, it’s usually because a panic and realization has set in that things are “slow.” Unfortunately, this panicky desperation can lead to many very bad outcomes.
These are the reasons why you'll get access to so many easy-to-follow, easy-to-customize, field-tested, proven tools and resources for marketing and targeted lead generation techniques with your SP Home Run Major League Membership.
Since 2002, we've been advocating that small business IT companies focus their marketing activities exclusively on niches. Niche marketing is no longer optional. You have to select the right industries, plan effective IT marketing strategies, and follow through on your marketing plans.
But just as importantly, you must recognize that although marketing is a VERY important piece of the puzzle, it is only the first piece of the puzzle.
You Still Have to Know...
- How to qualify your leads
- What to do at your initial sales appointments to move your prospects swiftly, effectively, and profitably from “free” to “fee”
- How to structure the ultra-important first paying engagement with new customers
- What to do about all the substandard IT problems, deficiencies, and vulnerabilities that you find
- When is the best time and how to migrate your new customers and existing clients to long-term, ongoing IT service contract arrangements
- What to do to extend your reach from both a marketing and technical perspective with your contractors and partners
All of these topics are covered step-by-step at great length, using field-tested, proven strategies, as part of your SP Home Run Major League Membership.