Learn How You Can Transform
Your Small Business IT Leads, from
Highly-Targeted Marketing Activities, into
New Paying Customers, Who Are Primed to Become Your Steady, High-Paying Clients
How effective is your sales process for selling IT services?
In other words, how good are you at being able to consistently and systematically acquire new customers and clients with a logical, step-by-step framework?
If you're not closing as many sales with new small business customers as you'd like to be, then listen up.
Because if you own or manage a computer consulting business, VAR, network integrator, IT solution provider, MSP, system builder, or computer repair business, your firm must have a predictable, forecastable way to turn your IT leads into paying customers, sooner rather than later.
Some refer to this process as lead nurturing. Others call it having a good follow-up system. But either way, you've got to keep your eye on the ball: leads consume cash, paying customers generate cash. In addition, it's important to point out that not all customers are created equal.
Some customers are huge drains of your time and energy...folks that are cheapskates, ingrates, time vampires, deadbeats, software pirates, jerks, or control freaks.
So hopefully you're not just after quote-unquote "customers" per se...
You Need to Attract High-Lifetime-Value Clients
When you have good lead qualification and lead nurturing systems and procedures in place, selling IT services to the right kinds of small business clients becomes very straightforward.
But in order to do so, you need to be able to:
- Position Your Firm as the Obvious Choice: Educate prospective clients on why your firm is uniquely qualified to be their technology provider
- Weed Out the Winners from the Losers: Differentiate between prospective clients and time wasters
- Stay on Track: Keep your sales calls focused on converting qualified leads into paying customers
- Sell IT Services Efficiently: Use proving ground projects to accelerate your sales cycle and screen out problematic clients
- Address Concerns: Plow down common sales objections and barriers that can prevent you from acquiring new customers
- Integrate IT Sales into Your Entire Business: Make your IT sales process support and enhance everything your firm does with marketing, client retention, profitability, and cash flow
And that's the reason why you'll get access to so many easy-to-follow, easy-to-customize, field-tested, proven tools and resources for selling IT services and lead nurturing techniques with your SP Home Run Major League Membership.
Since 2002, we've been advocating that small business IT companies focus their IT sales process on consultatively selling IT services to highly-targeted, highly-qualified decision makers. The days of being able to lead with a product-focused, or even platform-focused, IT sales pitch have long since seen their better days. And short of having a Fortune 1000-sized marketing budget, no small business IT company can afford to market and sell to "everyone."
But just as importantly, you must recognize that although lead nurturing and selling IT services are very important pieces of the puzzle, they are not the first piece of the puzzle. And they are certainly not the final piece of the puzzle.
You Still Have to Know...
- How to cost-effectively and consistently acquire highly-targeted IT leads
- How to get the sales sequence right
- Why you need to differentiate between sales calls and technology assessments
- What to do to qualify your leads
- How to stay focused during initial sales calls
- What the key steps are for selling proving ground projects
- What to say to overcome common IT sales objections
- How to integrate IT sales best practices into your business as a whole
- What to do about all the substandard IT problems, deficiencies, and vulnerabilities that you find
- When is the best time and how to migrate your new customers and existing clients to long-term, ongoing IT service contract arrangements
- What to do to extend your reach from both a marketing and technical perspective with your contractors and partners
All of these topics are covered step-by-step at great length, using field-tested, proven strategies, as part of your SP Home Run Major League Membership.