Observe and analyze your prospects and buyer personas to determine:
- Their watering holes
- Where they hang out online/offline
- What conferences they go to
- What associations they belong to
- The channel programs they belong to
- What social media platforms they are active on
- Specific hashtags they use on their profiles
- The LinkedIn groups they belong to
- The influencers they follow on social media
- The podcasts they listen to
- The analysts they follow
Always be iterating and measuring. What do I mean by iterating? For example, if someone downloaded your white paper, as part of your nurturing, you might look to connect with them on LinkedIn. When you connect with them on LinkedIn and look at their profile, you might notice there are 3 to 4 groups they belong to that you had not heard of before. Take those LinkedIn groups that you had not heard of and check them out to see if there are other people just like the buyer persona you’re looking for hanging out in those LinkedIn groups.
The above example is a depiction of some of the iteration type things you should be going through to help you consistently be able to grow the top of your funnel from at least a social media perspective.
How does your identity management company currently find new prospects? Let us know in the Comments below.
If your identity management company is ready to accelerate its revenue growth and learn more initiatives to take you to the next level, check out our webinar “Identity Management Revenue Growth Acceleration Q&A Webinar.”