Anyone who is running a data center construction company or looking to enter the field needs to stay up to date with industry events. One of the most efficient ways to accomplish this is by following the top companies on X (Twitter). You can also learn which services clients are demanding these days, get advice on changing technologies and trends, and set yourself up for as much success as possible.
Below is a list of data center construction companies that are innovative, award-winning in some instances, and active on X (Twitter).
- Black and Veatch: Black & Veatch has a successful track record in providing everything from consulting services to full-scale construction project management for data centers. The company sites and builds critical infrastructure, even in emerging countries, enabling clients to develop global data centers.
- BRUNS-PAK: For over 36 years, BRUNS-PAK has been creating design and building solutions for data centers. Its track record includes over 5,500 projects completed in various industries, from healthcare to higher education. According to its website, BRUNS-PAK has a 98% repeat customer base.
- DataCentersDelivered: Data Centers Delivered has many solutions, including a scalable and customizable construction process. To help clients identify the best design for them, Data Centers Delivered assists in analyzing the multiple configurations and layouts to ensure that the best decision is made.
- Intellivex: Intellivex is a one-stop solution for the design and build of mission-critical data centers. For nearly three decades, the company has been a market leader in the Intermountain West by offering additional services to newly built data centers, such as colocation, hosting, and cloud.
- Leading Edge Design: Leading Edge Design is a top critical infrastructure firm specializing in designing, building, and maintaining top-quality data centers. It has successfully delivered projects across high-performing industries such as biotechnology, finance, high-tech, colocation, etc.
- ParallelTechnologies: Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, ParallelTechnologies provides data center infrastructure services to reduce business risk, energy consumption, and operating costs. A team of facility and infrastructure engineers works with clients to build a reliable data center on time and within budget.
- Structure Tone: Structure Tone provides data center construction services that integrate sustainability, using BIM technology and focusing on project delivery through CM, GC, D/B, and IPD. Its portfolio includes high-profile tech companies like TripAdvisor, WorkDay, and High 5 Games.
The Bottom Line
Finding the right company to help design and build a data center is crucial to business success. The companies on this list combine innovation, market presence, technology capabilities, and market share to deliver highly rated facilities and equally stellar levels of customer service.
- 3 Ways NJ Data Centers Address Site Selection Challenges
- 6 Colocation Space Design and Build Considerations
- 6 Data Center Construction Costs That Many Overlook
- 8 Data Center Site Selection Resources to Follow on Twitter
- 20 Data Center Site Selection Best Practices
- Should a Data Center Consultant Manage Design and Building?
- Which Seattle Data Center CEOs Excel at Construction Management?
Which data center construction companies do you follow on Twitter, and why? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments box below.