A little while back, Forbes named Raleigh one of the top hotspots for the new urban tech boom. It should, therefore, come as no surprise that the city’s data centers are among the strongest and best-equipped in the Carolinas.
Service providers have flourished throughout the Carolinas to meet the growing demand for network and colocation services.
But when it comes to helping clients optimize their IT performance, Raleigh data centers are leading the pack.
The data centers in Raleigh present a broad range of business advantages, such as tight network security, wide geographical reach, and uninterrupted voice and data services. Proven benefits include:
- Secure connections to the world: Internet access and data bandwidth are both rapid and scalable, with security add-ons available such as DDoS protection and business continuity solutions.
- Seamless integration of network assets: Clients have fast and secure access to their remote offices and business partners.
- Fast connections: High-specification network platforms ensure that performance meets the individual client’s business needs, with support available for unforeseen demands.
- Constant availability: The cost of network downtime translates into literal thousands of dollars per hour. Raleigh data centers support maximum redundancy of all pathways, carriers, and equipment to prevent service interruptions.
Colocation services are available to both local businesses and companies with a national presence.
They include leasing space for client-owned servers, connecting to the ISP’s network, and continuously monitoring server status.
This offers an effective way to strengthen business continuity and minimize network latency.
Additional benefits include:
- Lower IT costs: Colocation services eliminate the constantly growing capital expenses of maintaining a company-owned data center.
- Upper-tier data protection: Data breaches are rising, and there’s no end in sight. A successful breach can mean financial ruin, even for the most established businesses. So data centers in Raleigh are fortified against unauthorized access. Each building has onsite security and camera surveillance, and the servers are monitored constantly for suspicious activity.
- Disaster recovery: Data centers have added safeguards against fire, power outages, and natural disasters. Companies whose offices have been compromised can maintain their online operations.
The Bottom Line
Raleigh data centers offer everything necessary for a company to do business in today’s digital climate: network and colocation services, managed hosting, public and private clouds, and disaster recovery.
Because these services are sustained by employees with leading-edge technical expertise, Raleigh is at the forefront of data center excellence in the Carolinas.
- Evaluating Charlotte Colocation vs. Raleigh Colocation Options
- How Charlotte Data Center Connectivity Options Stack Up
How do you think that Raleigh data centers compare to others throughout the region? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments box below.