Wayne Gretzky (a famous NHL player) has been noted for saying, “Skate to where the puck is going, not where the puck has been.”
Mark Twain once advised, “It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble, it’s what we know for sure, that just ain't so.”
Along the same lines, to remain competitive and gain a clearer perspective on their industry, data center CEOs must
- Discontinue over-investing in dying marketing channels
- Discontinue underinvesting in the future
Ask the Right Questions
The CEO and Head of Product need a super crisp definition of product/market fit before scaling their marketing and sales efforts.
We all wish we could clone our best clients, but what happens if we do not have enough clients to know where the best clients are? How will we develop buyer personas? It is possible to work around this dilemma. However, your buyer personas will be much richer if you have existing clients to map them against.
Get a close understanding of the why:
- Why do they care about your data center?
- Why are they coming to you in the first place?
- Why are they making these decisions?
Become a Chief Learner
As CEO, take the Chief Learner responsibility to heart by learning about:
- Buyer personas
- What personalized content can mean to the future of your funnel
- How to create super relevant and remarkable content
- How to position your company and sales team as world-class communicators
As a CEO, do you have a clear vision of your data center’s future marketing plan? Let us know in the Comments below.
To learn more about data center sales acceleration, download the webinar recording Data Center Sales Funnel Acceleration Q&A Webinar.
Topics:- B2B Sales Strategy