Are you trying to write a blog post that's well-researched, well-received, and optimized -- so people actually want to read the blog post?
Consider these best practices for creating a blog post that triple dips:
- Apply a video-first mindset to blogging.
- Select a topic that aligns with the interests of your core buyer persona(s).
- Find a subject matter expert to interview.
- Interview that expert on webcam.
- Transcribe the recording (Rev.com is awesome!).
- Copyedit the transcript and transform it into a blog post that follows all the normal best practices.
- Post the recording on YouTube.
- Embed the video of the full interview within the blog post.
This way, you'll have a triple-dipping blog post that appeals to
- Viewers/watchers (who'd rather watch your blog post than read it)
The video embed almost always lowers your bounce rate, increases website session time, increases the effectiveness of related calls to action (CTAs), and improves user metrics that help organic search engine discoverability.
How do you write a blog post that's well-researched, well-received, and optimized -- so people actually want to read the blog post? Let me know in the comments below.
And if you want to create more compelling blog content that fuels your entire content marketing growth engine, be sure to enroll now in our free 7-day eCourse: Go-to-Market Strategy 101 for B2B SaaS Startups and Scaleups.
Topics:- Inbound Marketing