In my 10+ years of using HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional and four years of co-leading a HubSpot User Group (HUG), I’ve discovered three predominant different use cases for those planning a move to the martech industry’s highest-rated marketing automation platform:
- A newly hired marketing leader is scrapping disjointed digital marketing tools and consolidating them into HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional.
- Startup founder or owner decides to prioritize inbound marketing as a strategic part of their growth engine and invests in HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional.
- Marketing agency owner wants to start offering inbound marketing growth programs on an outsourced basis and plans to standardize on HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional.
Regardless of which of these three camps that you fall into, or perhaps your situation is unique, in this article, you'll be introduced to five questions to consider when you're planning your move to Marketing Hub Professional.
- What business or organizational challenge is the primary motivating factor for investing in a Marketing Hub software subscription?
- What are the primary SMART goals that you are hoping to achieve? (A SMART goal is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound.)
- How will you measure success along the way? Where do you hope to be 30 days from now? 90 days? Six months in? One year later?
- What’s your biggest concern or reservation about implementing Marketing Hub?
- What marketing processes do you hope to improve or automate with Marketing Hub?
What have you found most challenging when you first planned your move to HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional? How did you overcome those obstacles to reach your SMART goals? Let me know in the comments section below.