In Florida, a growing number of people and companies are dependent on cloud service providers to protect their personal and operational data from threats like natural disasters, hardware failure, and cyber-thieves.
After carefully reviewing several companies throughout the state, it appears that these cloud service providers listed below specialize in offering the data protection and peace of mind that private and commercial consumers seek.
4 Corner IT
Located in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, 4 Corner It uses strategic partnerships with leading-edge vendors to provide the following cloud services and solutions:
- Data center colocation
- Remote application hosting
- Cloud servers
- Private cloud services
- SaaS solutions
- HaaS solutions
4 Corner IT is a pioneer in the delivery of cloud-based solutions and has perfected its offering over time, making it both easy and safe to release data infrastructure to the cloud.
Based out of Coral Springs, SIBERCORP Enterprises, LLC (Sibergen) leverages both cloud and virtualization technologies to create solutions that increase client ROI and reduce their IT costs. Specialty services include:
- Windows Azure: The Azure cloud delivers a number of rich features, including virtual data centers and advanced data migration services.
- Amazon AWS / EC2: The Amazon platform supports a complete virtual desktop package designed to minimize IT expenses.
- Office 365: Office 365 is a highly popular solution for reducing costs and streamlining operations.
- Hybrid Cloud Design: Sibergen’s cloud specialists can customize a hybrid design for any client.
Sibergen also supports turnkey cloud migrations that increase the availability and resilience of client systems, allows their data to be securely accessed from any location, and support single sign-on into federated apps.
National cloud services provider Windstream has Florida offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tallahassee, and Tampa. Its cloud services include ready-made solutions for office applications, data backups, email, instant messaging, and more.
- UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service): Communications tools made available on a single platform
- CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service): Contact center solutions that help deliver quality customer engagement
- Unified email management: Cloud-based email management service, delivered on a single platform.
- Cloud Connect: Smooth integration of IT infrastructure and cloud services
- Hosted exchange and collaboration that enable a client workforce to work in the cloud from their desktop or mobile devices
Individually or as a package, Windstream’s cloud services improve the efficiency and availability of client data, applications, and resources in any organization, taking advantage of the scalability, flexibility, and cost-savings of the cloud.
The Bottom Line
Cloud computing benefits individuals and businesses everywhere, but in Florida and other locations where extreme weather can impact data safety, cloud service providers provide an extra level of security and support business redundancy when issues occur.
Which Florida cloud service provider do you recommend? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments box below.
And to learn more about cloud service providers and their advantages, be sure to download your free copy of Lead Generation Best Practices for Colocation Data Centers.
Topics:- Data Center Colocation