Twitter is more than an outlet for abbreviated messages describing how you spend your Saturday night or which restaurant has the best food in town. If you are a data center owner/operator, it can be a valuable resource to use for connecting with existing clients, attracting new leads, and gathering tips from industry experts.
The following is a list of talented and successful data center blog writers who share their expertise on Twitter. In their respective ways, each one enables their fellow professionals to make smarter operational, sales, and marketing decisions.
- @CDP_FST | Philippe Nicolas: Philippe Nicolas is a technical advisor and market observer with a popular tech blog at File Storage Technologies.
- @CTOAdvisor | Keith Townsend: A regular contributor to TechRepublic and TechTarget, Keith Townsend is a successful IT Architect who also hosts his own podcast on the convergence of technology and business.
- @DataCenterTT | SearchDataCenter.com: This feed is TechTarget’s outlet for data center design, operation, and infrastructure news.
- @DataCtrJournal | Data Center Journal: Data Center Journal is an online industry journal that publishes news, articles, and white papers surrounding data center trends and best practices.
- @kipandgary | Data Center Comics: Maintained by artist Diane Alber, this Twitter feed follows mythical data center staffers Kip and Gary as they comment on both industry and world news.
- @KurtisFriesen | Kurtis Friesen: Friesen is a Senior Sales Director at Datacenter Dynamics—a global B2B events and media company that helps professionals in the data center infrastructure field make more informed operational and strategic decisions.
- @MCritical | Mission Critical: Mission Critical Magazine provides news and insights to data center and emergency backup power professionals.
- @QuadStack | Bill Kleyman: The CTO at MTM Technologies, Bill Kleyman blogs about data center design and management, virtualization, cloud best practices, and other technology topics.
- @UpsiteTech | Upsite Technologies: Upsite Technologies, Inc. is the creator of KoldLok and a recognized leader in data center airflow management.
- @yevgeniy_s | Yevgeniy Sverdlik: Yevgeniy Sverdlik is a San Francisco-based journalist and the editor-in-chief of Data Center Knowledge—a leading source of news and analysis about the data center industry.
Data centers offer valuable service in an era where businesses and entities require impenetrable data protection and a stellar uptime record. To stay on top of the latest technologies and better serve your clients, it is important to follow data center blog writers who deliver the information you need to stay competitive and grow.
Who is your favorite data center blog writer? What makes their advice so helpful? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments below.
If you're in the data center, mission critical or cloud services industries, or you sell to the data center industry, don't miss our weekly update newsletter -- Data Center Sales & Marketing Institute (DCSMI) Update Newsletter. Get notified about new reports, events, podcasts, and blog posts.