This article lists the Twitter feeds of seven of the top-rated data center hardware providers so that when new products and upgrades become available, you will be one of the first to know.
- Apto Solutions: Apto Solutions offers a complete ITAD solution tailored to the size and needs of each client. Its data center deployment team is experienced in managing site-specific requirements such as protocols for security clearance, data migrations, hardware updates, and more.
- Data Center Systems: The Lenovo Data Center Group is a leading provider of racks, towers, networking and storage systems, and other data center hardware solutions. In addition to hardware, Lenovo delivers invisible infrastructure systems to data centers across the globe.
- Mirantis: Mirantis helps businesses build and manage private cloud infrastructure using open source technologies such as OpenStack. Data center support services include transferring cloud operations to clients or a managed partner of their choice following a seamless offramp methodology.
- Nutanix Inc.: Nutanix specializes in an advanced enterprise cloud platform that smoothly combines computing, virtualization, and storage. Available hardware platforms include Dell, Lenovo, Cisco, and other leading brands.
- Perle Systems: Perle Systems manufactures serial to Ethernet, Fiber to Ethernet, I/O connectivity, and device networking hardware. Its product lines are ideal for organizations that need to create network connectivity across different locations; carry out secure information transmission, and remotely control networked devices and appliances.
- Pivot3: Pivot3 helps data centers create denser footprints through optimizations that reduce complexity and cost while maximizing performance and ability to meet all workload requests. The company’s concentrated platforms bring the entire data center into one integrated system that combines compute and storage resources for ultimate flexibility.
- Refurb IP a2net: Leading resellers of refurbished equipment, a2net provides access to the top-level IT products that organizations need to optimize their IT infrastructure. The company specializes in network equipment from Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Brocade, and other top providers.
Data centers rely heavily on the quality and longevity of their hardware, but choosing a good provider can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. More and more companies are appearing in the market, each one claiming to have hardware packages that are more durable and resilient. Following the Twitter feeds of top-rated providers make it easier to sift through the buzz and find a solution you can trust.
Which data center hardware providers do you follow on Twitter, and why? Let us know your thoughts in the Comments box below.
If you're in the data center, mission critical or cloud services industries, or you sell to the data center industry, don't miss our weekly update newsletter -- Data Center Sales & Marketing Institute (DCSMI) Update Newsletter. Get notified about new reports, events, podcasts, and blog posts.