Launched in 2003, the Data Center Journal magazine and website publishes new content most days of the week.
Its target audience includes CIOs, data center managers, network managers, enterprise IT managers, software managers, database managers, communications managers, engineers, architects, facility managers, and more.
Although most of its readers are in the USA, the Data Center Journal has some significant reach in Canada and Europe.
Most of its content focuses on issues related to IT, facilities, data center design, data center management, data center colocation, disaster recovery planning, and data center infrastructure management.
The publication also hosts a number of DCJ Expert Blogs from industry experts, including:
- Josh Abraham -- Director of Technical Operations for InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc.
- Philip Fischer -- Global Data Center Segment Manager for Eaton
- Jeff Kennedy -- Business Value Technical Marketing Manager - Distributed Power Quality for Eaton
- Natalie Lehrer – Senior Contributor (Former) for CloudWedge
- Jim McGann – Vice President of Marketing for Index Engines Inc.
- John Pearring – Vice President (Former) of STORServer, Inc.
- Greg Schulz -- Independent IT Advisor, Author, Blogger and Consultant for Server and StorageIO Group (StorageIO)
- Joe Skorjanec -- Product Manager for Eaton
- Dr. Thomas Wellinger -- Market Manager Data Center for Reichle & De-Massari AG
Which of these bloggers do you find most insightful? Which do you wish would blog more often for Data Center Journal? What other data center technology blogs do you read? Share your thoughts below.
If you're in the data center, mission-critical or cloud services industries, or you sell to the data center industry, don't miss our weekly update newsletter -- Data Center Sales & Marketing Institute (DCSMI) Update Newsletter. Get notified about new reports, events, podcasts, and blog posts.