Watch “How to Market and Sell to Construction Companies” (Webinar Recording)
For Founders, Marketers, and Sales Professionals at Construction SaaS Startups, Scaleups, and Small Businesses
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
The way that construction companies research and make purchase decisions has changed. Some of the biggest names in the tech industry have figured this out. And they are shouting it from the rooftops:
- Gartner found that 83% of a typical B2B purchase decision -- researching, comparing options, and evaluating pricing -- happens before a potential buyer engages with a vendor.
- McKinsey discovered that 70% to 80% of B2B decision-makers now prefer to make decisions digitally.
- And LinkedIn, partnering with Edelman, concluded that “thought leadership remains critical to customer engagement, but breaking through the noise is harder than ever.”
Most construction SaaS businesses must prepare to confront this once-in-a-generation change in purchasing behavior approaching at jet speed whether your company is ready or not.
And that’s why we hosted this webinar: to help you and your team upskill and stay relevant to how construction executives want to buy.
When you watch the recording of How to Market and Sell to Construction Companies, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate your sales process into the daily routines of CEOs and owners of construction companies
- Quantify the total addressable market for different roles
within construction companies
- Size up how your construction software fits in with construction companies’ biggest challenges, growth trends, industry opportunities, and technology gaps
- Adapt your sales process to support construction companies’ buying process
- Jumpstart your go-to-market to achieve more sustainable product-market fit and go-to-market fit
- And much more!
This webinar is especially crucial for founders, marketers, and
sales professionals at construction SaaS (software as a service) startups, scaleups, and small businesses -- including ISVs
(independent software vendors) in construction software such as bid management software, construction accounting software, construction CRM software, construction ERP, construction management software, construction risk assessment software, earthworks software, masonry software, mechanical estimating software, prequalification software, property restoration software, punch list software, and roofing software.
About the Presenter
Joshua Feinberg is a go-to-market content strategist for B2B SaaS startups, scaleups, and small businesses. Since 2002, he’s been building full-funnel inbound sales and marketing programs. He helps companies get found by the right people, in the right places, at the right time, and in the right context -- and uncover new revenue growth opportunities. Joshua helps clients in five specific and interrelated areas: 1) Differentiation. 2) Thought Leadership. 3) Competitive Positioning. 4) Sales Cycle Acceleration. 5) Scalable, Predictable Revenue Growth.