Watch “How to Market and Sell to Manufacturers” (Webinar Recording)
For Founders, Marketers, and Sales Professionals at Manufacturing SaaS Startups, Scaleups, and Small Businesses -- including ERP, MES, MRP, and QMS
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
The way that manufacturing companies research and make purchase decisions has changed. Some of the biggest names in the tech industry have figured this out. And they are shouting it from the rooftops:
- Gartner found that 83% of a typical B2B purchase decision -- researching, comparing options, and evaluating pricing -- happens before a potential buyer engages with a vendor.
- McKinsey discovered that 70% to 80% of B2B decision-makers now prefer to make decisions digitally.
- And LinkedIn, in partnership with Edelman, concluded that “thought leadership remains critical to customer engagement, but breaking through the noise is harder than ever.”
However, most manufacturing SaaS startups, scaleups, and small businesses are completely unprepared to confront this once-in-a-generation change in purchasing behavior -- that’s approaching at jet speed whether your company is prepared or not.
And that’s why we hosted this webinar: to help you and your team upskill and stay relevant to how manufacturing executives want to buy.
When you watch the recording of How to Market and Sell to Manufacturers, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate your sales process into the daily routines of CEOs and owners of SMB manufacturing companies
- Quantify the total addressable market for different roles within manufacturing companies
- Size up how your manufacturing software fits in with manufacturers’ biggest challenges, growth trends, industry opportunities, and technology gaps
- Adapt your sales process to support SMB manufacturing company CEOs’ buying process
- Jumpstart your go-to-market to achieve more sustainable product-market fit and go-to-market fit
- And much more!
This webinar is especially crucial for founders, marketers, and sales professionals at manufacturing SaaS (software as a service) startups, scaleups, and small businesses -- including ISVs (independent software vendors) in manufacturing software such as computer-aided manufacturing, ERP (enterprise resource planning), manufacturing intelligence, material requirements planning (MRP), manufacturing execution systems (MES), production scheduling software, and quality management software (QMS).Complete the form on this page to watch the recording of "How to Market and Sell to Manufacturers."
About the Presenter
Joshua Feinberg is a go-to-market content strategist for B2B SaaS startups, scaleups, and small businesses. Since 2002, he’s been building full-funnel inbound sales and marketing programs. He helps companies get found by the right people, in the right places, at the right time, and in the right context -- and uncover new revenue growth opportunities. Joshua helps clients in five specific and interrelated areas: 1) Differentiation. 2) Thought Leadership. 3) Competitive Positioning. 4) Sales Cycle Acceleration. 5) Scalable, Predictable Revenue Growth.