Watch “How to Market and Sell to Sales Directors” (Webinar Recording)
For Founders, Marketers, and Sales Professionals at B2B Sales SaaS Startups, Scaleups, and Small Businesses (including CRM, Sales Automation, and Sales Tech)
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
The way that sales directors research and make purchase decisions has changed. Some of the biggest names in the tech industry have figured this out and are shouting it from the rooftops:
- Gartner found that 83% of a typical B2B purchase decision -- researching, comparing options, and evaluating pricing -- happens before a potential buyer engages with a vendor.
- McKinsey & Company discovered that 70% to 80% of B2B decision-makers now prefer to make decisions digitally.
- And LinkedIn, in partnership with Edelman, concluded that “thought leadership remains critical to customer engagement, but breaking through the noise is harder than ever.”
However, most sales SaaS startups, scaleups, and small businesses are completely unprepared to confront this once-in-a-generation change in purchasing behavior -- that’s approaching at jet speed whether your company is prepared or not.
And that's the reason why we hosted a complimentary preview webinar (How to Market and Sell to Sales Directors) -- to help you and your team upskill and stay relevant to how sales leaders want to buy.
When you watch the recording of How to Market and Sell to Sales Directors, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate your sales process into the daily routines of sales directors
- Quantify the total addressable market for different roles within sales teams
- Size up how your sales SaaS fits in with sales leaders’ biggest challenges, salary and hiring data, sales coaching, and how CROs (chief revenue officers) differ from sales directors and VPs of sales
- Adapt your sales process to support sales directors’ buying process
- Jumpstart your go-to-market to achieve more sustainable product-market fit and go-to-market fit
- And much more!
This webinar is especially crucial for founders, marketers, and sales professionals at sales SaaS (software as a service) Startups, Scaleups, and small businesses -- including ISVs (independent software vendors) in CRM (customer relationship management) software, sales automation, sales software, and sales technology.Complete the form on this page to watch the recording of "How to Market and Sell to Sales Directors."
About the Presenter
Joshua Feinberg is a go-to-market content strategist for B2B SaaS startups, scaleups, and small businesses. Since 2002, he’s been building full-funnel inbound sales and marketing programs. He helps companies get found by the right people, in the right places, at the right time, and in the right context -- and uncover new revenue growth opportunities. Joshua helps clients in five specific and interrelated areas: 1) Differentiation. 2) Thought Leadership. 3) Competitive Positioning. 4) Sales Cycle Acceleration. 5) Scalable, Predictable Revenue Growth.