In addition to ranking as the third largest metropolitan area in the United States, the Chicago metropolitan area has very healthy demand for colocation, wholesale, and build-to-suit data center-related services.
Commercial real estate leaders CBRE Data Center Solutions and JLL are both very bullish on the Chicago data center market. Hyperscale cloud providers -- including Microsoft -- are investing aggressively in Chicago as an edge location. And 1547 Realty, CyrusOne, RagingWire, Stream Data Centers, and T5 Data Centers are all building or expanding data center facilities in the Chicago metropolitan area.
However not all the players in the market are equally-positioned to compete and win the best clients in a digital-first world. By most accounts, some providers are much more digitally-savvy than others.
By watching this webinar recording, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess your company’s digital readiness across your executive, sales, and marketing teams
- Attract the right influencers and decision makers, in the right places, at the right time, and in the right context
- Develop new business opportunities
- Differentiate in a way that wins your company the clients it actually wants
- Generate more highly-qualified leads
- Hire the right sales reps
- Identify key best practices among colocation and wholesale data center providers doing business in the region
- Position your company for future success with local, regional, national, and global clients
- And much more
This webinar is especially important for customer-facing staff at colocation and wholesale data center providers, as well as companies that sell to data center end users and data center providers, in and around the Chicago metropolitan area including Arlington Heights, Aurora, Elk Grove Village, Franklin Park, Itasca, Lisle, Lombard, Northbrook, Oak Brook, Rosemont, West Chicago, Westmont, and Wood Dale.
Joshua Feinberg, President of the Data Center Sales & Marketing Institute and Author of the "Chicago Data Center Market Opportunity Report"
Is your company struggling to stay competitive and remain relevant in a world where disruption is the new normal?
Joshua Feinberg helps companies in the data center, mission critical, and cloud services industries find revenue growth opportunities that they are currently missing.
Wondering how much revenue your company is leaving on the table? Clear your schedule and watch this webinar recording right now.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Complete the form on this page to get access to the webinar recording "How Chicago Metro Data Centers Attract the Best Clients."
(For Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, Channel, Solutions, and Product Leaders in the Data Center, Mission Critical, and Cloud Services Industries)